Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday, Monday, Tea and Foie Gras

On Sunday I enjoyed a nice sleep in before meeting one of the other Australian exchange students, Simon, for a run at the Jardin du Luxembourg. It was sooo cold running along that we ended up going for lunch after 20 minutes to defrost.

In the afternoon we met up with a bunch of students and leaders of the 'Buddy Program' and went for a walk around the 6th (my) arrondissement, stopping at Sciences Po buildings and thÉcole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-arts. The Beaux-arts is a very prestigious school of fine arts, with alumni including Eugène Delacroix and Monet.


After that my friend Zoe and I went to the cafe Paul to get some tea and a macaroon, before I headed off to the Adelaide boys' amazing apartment for dinner. Simon, Ross and all the Adelaide girls were there and we sat around having a few drinks and eating foie gras, cheese and baguette whilst Ross made us all risotto. It was all delicious, but I do not want details on how foie gras is made, google it if you dare...


I ended up getting home very late so slept in on Monday, before heading to Sciences Po to try and print all my course outlines, which was a complete failure because all the printers were broken. I ended up having lunch with a bunch of friends in the cafeteria, before migrating to a coffee shop down the road.

Now I just have to go find somewhere to print!

No comments:

Post a Comment