Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Monday, January 24, 2011

Faire du Planning

Today was a bit of an administrative day, I just went to uni to finish my official 'inscription' and then met up with the 'road trip crew'. Tomorrow we are leaving on a four day road trip around the north of France, including Reimes, Strasbourg, Tours and Le Havre. We spent the afternoon planning exactly where we wanted to go and booked hostels etc. before heading to the supermarket to buy some snacks for the journey.

Given that the others are all American, I get away with not driving, the look on their faces when I described the fact that I drive on the 'wrong' side of the road means that it isn't really an option.

Catch you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment