Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Run rabbit run

I got my 12 hours sleep and finally managed to drag myself out of bed around lunchtime. I walked around and found a pain au chocolat (choc croissant) and then decided it was probably about time I did some exercise. I headed off to the Jardin du Luxembourg to do a couple of laps...

Unfortunately, the combination of the freezing cold and the fact that I have done no running in a few weeks meant that after one lap I was struggling, so I headed home. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

In the evening we got all dressed up and headed to a club called Showcase, which is under the Pont Alexandre III. It looked amazing but we only actually arrived at 1:30 by which time you had to pay to get in, so we decided to drink elsewhere and try again another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment