Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Inside Trees

Hey hey hey
Finally managed to squish all my stuff into a suitcase (it weighs a million tons, not looking forward to lugging that up six flights of stairs in Paris) and am currently killing a few hours in Dubai International Airport.
It's pretty crazy, absolutely huge, I'm in one of the themed parts and there are massive trees inside.



On a side note the A380 plane is awesome! Seems so much bigger than a Boeing, and the bathrooms are so much nicer. I reckon if you want to join the Mile High Club, these planes would be the place to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment