Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dans Le 6th


This coming week is the final week of exams for the previous semester, so the few French kids I already know are busy studying! Given that, I had a massive sleep in and then took a walk around my quartier (a.k.a the 6th arrondissement).

I had a quick look at my uni (Sciences Po), which is about 5 minutes away, and then headed along Boulevard St Germain to Notre Dame.

My street is full of shops (very dangerous), and at one end is Le Bon Marche, a famous old department store. I went and had a look inside, but I think even when reduced by 70% most of the clothes are well out of my price range!

No comments:

Post a Comment