Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Friday, January 14, 2011

PARIS: Welcome to my Chic-As Shoebox

I finally managed to figure out that my suitcase is actually a backpack, so I loaded myself up and caught the Piccadilly line to King's Cross St Pancras. After a quick Eurostar trip (on the right train this time, unlike this time two years ago) and I was in PARIS.

I'm going to save all the ranting about how beautiful, amazing, stunning etc. etc. it is because I will take some decent photos, but my apartment is in the perfect spot! It is however up six flights of stairs without an elevator, and I had to make about four trips up and down to get all my stuff here. It's worth it!!
So that's it!

I unpacked all my stuff, by which time it was about six in the evening so I just popped out to the supermarket up the road to buy the basics and some dinner. Definitely no daylight saving, it's pitch black by 6:30.

I made some bolognese and given the exhaustion decided to have an early one, but I did sneak in some Petit Ecolier bikkies and tea. If you've never had one of these you're missing out:
Basically just a biscuit covered in chocolate, but it's shaped like a stamp. Miam miam

I will write some more about the area I'm in tomorrow when I've been exploring, but for now I'm falling asleep so definitely time for bed. Bonne nuit

No comments:

Post a Comment