Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

London: Part Two a.k.a Taking on Topshop


Today we took on Oxford Circus, hitting Topshop, Selfridges, Zara, Urban Outfitters and Primark (to get the other girls an extra suitcase before they head back to Aus). Primark is also known as ‘K-Mart on Crack’ just to give you a mental image.


I can’t physically carry any more, so not really going overboard on the shopping front. I do have to find my brother a West Ham shirt though. For some reason it’s not that easy to track one down. I can’t imagine why that would be…

In the afternoon we went to Paul Jones for tea, a department store with a pretty amazing view over the rooftops of London (think Mary Poppins chimney sweep song) but I couldn’t really take a decent photo through the window.

In the evening we went to a pub called The Trafalgar and met up with another two Usyd girls, Flora and Antonia, who are both interning in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment