Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

London town

FINALLY arrived at Heathrow and somehow managed to get my suitcase on the tube. I’m staying at my friend Jules in Chelsea, with a few of her friends visiting from Sydney.

The first two days have been pretty chilled, I particularly enjoy the red buses:


And this cute statue near Sloane Square:


The second night we all went to the West End and saw Priscilla: Queen of the Desert, which was amazing (who doesn’t love “a cock in a frock on a rock”). Seeing all the lights and theatres and crazy costumes definitely made me want to get back into dancing!


No comments:

Post a Comment