Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Thursday, January 13, 2011

That place looks familiar


This was Jules’ last day before heading back to Sweden; so we all had breakfast at Carluccio’s, which is a café just up the road. This also happens to be the place where Jen had her 18th dinner on our trip before uni started, sometime directly before or after the infamous Fabric/Uxbridge/LSE incident.
  
Good memories of this place.

We said goodbye to her (not so happy about it, I’ll just have to go to Sweden) and then headed to Covent Garden, which was really cute, with lots of little streets and shops and restaurants.

We had lunch at a pub called The Phoenix, and then it started raining a little bit so we decided to go see a movie, Love and other drugs. I liked it, probably ‘cause it involves a lot of Jake Gyllenhaal. A lot.

It was also the other girls’ last night and a few more of their friends arrived so we all went for dinner and a drink on Baker Street at an Italian place. 

2 comments:

  1. so i dont know how to works blogs but acting like this is facebook
    i 'like' this photo haha x

    its elsie btw not a stalker

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeh, it says 'Elsie said...'
    I think I can even link this to fb somehow, I'll figure it out soon
    Quote you I think... 'Is that arborio rice?' LOL

    ReplyDelete