Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring Break, Au Revoir Paris!

Thursday and Friday were fairly relaxed, I had a few classes and on Friday night I went to a party at my friend Vicki's apartment, which was crazy, but we ended up being shut down by the the police because of a noise complaint from one of the neighbours. I still think it's hard to take them seriously when they rock up and say "Bonsoir Madame, euhhh".

I am now leaving for Barcelona and then will be heading to Uppsala in Sweden, so I won't be writing for a week, but I'll be back on Friday the 4th so expect some serious updates then!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment