Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Monday, February 21, 2011

Une Petite Pause and a No-Pants Party

So it appears that my computer has decided to reboot for a while, but the nice man at the Apple store tells me I can maybe get it fixed properly for free... I have an appointment with one of their 'Genius' people on Wednesday.

Anyway now I can get back to writing after that petite pause, but photos will have to wait.

The weekend was excellent, on Friday we went to the Quartier Latin to a Greek restaurant for Zoe's birthday (Celebration Part II) and then a SciencesPo party at Le Players, which was a bit dodgy and everyone there was fairly sleazy. The Aussies all stuck together and we left around 3.

Saturday I went to the library and met Shaun to work on our exposé, which seems to be going well and in the evening I went to Simon and Ross's 'No Pants Party'. The theme sounds a lot worse than it actually is, but we were basically trying to get the French kids to loosen up a bit, because they take everything so seriously! It was a great night, everyone got into the theme and I have to say it was very funny to see all the guys in their suit jackets and boxer shorts.

Monday I spent the day at SciencesPo studying (yeah I'm such a good girl) and had lunch with all the girls at the cafeteria. Sorry for all the writing and no photos, I promise they will be coming shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment