Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Un Petit Goûter

On Wednesday I had my 8am economics lecture, which went pretty quickly, and then I just hung around to  print more papers before heading over to the 16th arrondissement to find my friend Gabi's house. Unfortunately the metro decided to stop on her line, so it took me over an hour to get there, but it is on Avenue Foch, a well known street off the roundabout of the Arc de Triomphe, and the area is beautiful.


She had also prepared a lovely tea, we call it 'un petit goûter', which just means that you get to taste a little bit of everything, and between five of us we managed to demolish everything completely...


In the evening I had my seminar on the non-profit sector, which was fairly easy. We just had to discuss the potential strengths and weaknesses of a particular organisation that helps the homeless in France. I then headed home to bed, it is important to be fully recharged for Thursday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment