Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fatboy Slim!!!

Wednesday was fairly uneventful, I had an 8am tutorial about the modernisation of 19th century Japan, which was fairly confusing, and then did some work at the library, had lunch with some people at the cafeteria and headed home. I had a run in the Jardin du Luxembourg and then found out my 7pm class was cancelled because the teacher had a 'sore back' or something so I ended up having a nice early night in preparation for Thursday. Unfortunately this is also the day that my computer decided to chuck a hissy fit and it still hasn't fully recovered :( not sure if it's going to 'fix itself' again or otherwise I may be in quite a lot of trouble...


Thursday was a bit crazy. I had my 8am lecture and then went to the library to finish an assignment. I even managed to get the printer to work, score! It was then prep time, because after my class finished at 9:15pm I had to go straight to the metro station to meet Zoe (Italian Zoe) and her boyfriend who is visiting from Genova. It was her birthday, so a huge group of us went to "Social Club".



After pre-drinking in the street again, we paid a fairly expensive cover charge, but then all of a sudden Fatboy Slim pops up and plays the craziest set EVER! 


Everyone was going absolutely nuts, and by the time I made it out at around 3 I was so sweaty I looked like I had jumped into a swimming pool. Now just have to hope my exposé this morning is somewhat presentable...

No comments:

Post a Comment