Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Monday, February 14, 2011

Montmartre et le Saint-Valentin

Sunday was extremely relaxed, as I slept in until 1, then dragged myself out of bed to Montmartre to meet my friend Zoe for a crêpe. I had chestnut cream in mine mmm.


The reason that we went to Montmartre in particular was that there was a 'Say No to Berlusconi' day, which seems to be something that most young Italians are quite passionate about...



We wandered around for a while and came across a delicious looking bakery, and I found FANTA LEMON! I couldn't resist. It tasted like Lift.


It was fairly cold so we decided to head home around 4. I then went for my run and was asleep by 9, crazy night indeed.


Lundi
Monday was Valentine's day, wooo so not keen. I had a fairly boring morning given my lack of ticket to Kofi Annan, so I just went running and made myself a delicious baguette for lunch. In the afternoon however I met up with all my sexy dates haha and we had a picnic in a little garden near SciencesPo.


We had a massive girlie-catch-up and decided that boyfriends are really unnecessary accessories, and the French probably have it right with their more 'liberal' approach to relationships.

In the evening I met Hillary, Zoe and Jake for some strawberry mojitos (delicious!) before heading to Place d'Italie for a Japanese dinner. I ended the night by meeting Lucie at Ross and Simon for tea. A very nice day indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment