Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Opéra Garnier

I am rushing to leave for Dusseldorf to go to Eurovision, but Granny Rain and Oupa Rods have arrived in Paris and I have been studying and then sightseeing with them! On Saturday we went to try and buy tickets to the ballet at the Opéra Garnier, but there is not one single seat left for the entire season!

Luckily there was a special open day and we were just allowed to wander through the beautiful Opéra instead, including the main stage, for which Chagall painted the ceiling.







So now I am off to Germany but back on Wednesday! EUROVISION :)

No comments:

Post a Comment