Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sensation White: Hasselt

Thursday and Friday I pretty much had class as normal, and on Friday night I went to Chinatown for dinner again with a bunch of Aussies. I had organised for everyone to then go and see Black Swan, but the size of the group meant that by the time I herded everyone to the cinema we had missed the movie. Oh well, next time.

Then on Saturday morning I got all dressed up in white clothes and set off to my friend Tal's apartment to get ready for Sensation White! Sensation White is basically a rave, a massive dance party in a stadium and everyone who goes has to wear white.

We got on a bus in Paris at 4pm, arrived at the stadium in Hasselt, Belgium at 9pm and danced until 6am! It is quite incredible to be surrounded by 30,000 people, all dressed in white and going absolutely crazy!!


This is Mr. White, one of the DJ's who plays at every sensation...


I also met up with some more friends who had already caught the train there.


I don't think I've ever partied quite so hard, and I had a lot of fun, but I do have to say that it was disappointing that I was probably about one of five people in the whole stadium not on drugs. And I don't think that's an exaggeration.


At 6:30am we all got back on the bus and came home to Paris to crash. A very strange weekend indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment