Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gala de SciencesPo

On Thursday morning I got up nice and early (6:30) and headed to class, before locking myself in the library for 7 hours straight to finish my research essay. Finally I finished, handed in all 3 essays that were due and headed home to get ready for the Gala!

The Gala is basically the graduation of the Masters students, and they have a formal dinner before the rest of us turn up at 11 to party! It was held at the Cite de la Mode et du Design, an incredible building on the Seine.


There were 2,000 attendees, an incredible DJ, an open bar and French desserts. Needless to say what started out as a beautifully decorated formal got a bit messy by 4am when everyone had been spilling champagne all over the floor. I think everyone slipped over in their heels at some point. Nevertheless we danced like crazy and had a ball.







We got home about 6am, and I managed to sleep for one hour before heading off to my 8am class (very, very difficult). I somehow made it through 4 hours before heading home to crash. Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment