Going on exchange to Paris, but generally slack at emails, so if you really wanna know what I've been up to, feel free to hit up this blog. and please don't forget to keep me updated on your lives too! Cheers, Cole

Monday, April 4, 2011

Trop de Travail!

Today I did vraiment trop de travail (really too much work) because I don't want to do too much whilst Mum and Chelsea are here! I am very excited to see them on Wednesday :)

I did however manage to sneak a break for lunch and enjoy a little bit of sun.


It's still late after 8pm which is fantastic, although I really do think I am going to have to invest in some blinds, the morning light is extremely irritating.

I was literally at the library all day, so nothing too interesting to report, although my friend Zoe got back from her weekend at home in Genova, Italy with a large jar of homemade pesto and has promised to cook me a 'dinner Italiana'. Miam miam!

No comments:

Post a Comment